Guidelines for Contributors of poster & oral Presentations
society for general microbiology AUTUMN conference 2011
- Size of display: 97cm(w) x 94cm(h) - your poster should not exceed these measurements.
- Posters will be displayed on poster boards measuring 1m(w) x 2m(h), one to a side.
- Posters can ONLY be fixed by velcro.
- Your viewing time and details on setting up and taking down will be advised prior to the meeting. Details on your poster number and location will be available in the programme booklet provided within your welcome pack on arrival.
- You are required to be available by your poster, during the designated time, to discuss the work presented.
- Kindly note that the Society cannot forward any posters not collected after the conference.
In order to ensure your presentation runs smoothly you are asked to comply with the following:
- PowerPoint presentations - PC version - are brought to York on a USB memory stick or a CD rom.
- PowerPoint presentations - Mac version - can only be accepted if you bring your own
laptop and connecting cables.
- Your presentation is given to the venue a/v support staff in the Speaker Ready Room (details provided closer to the time) at least three hours in advance of your presentation to ensure compatibility with the equipment available.
All enquiries to:
Conferences and Events Manager
Society for General Microbiology
Reading RG7 1AG , UK
Tel: +44 (0)118 988 1832 / Fax: +44 (0)118 988 5656 / Email: email@example.com
Last updated 16/08/11