Retired Member Grants
The Retired Member Grants contribute towards the costs of accommodation and the Society Dinner for Retired Associate Members of the Society in attending one SGM conference each year.
- The scheme is open to paid up Retired Members of SGM whose membership has not lapsed since the date of their change of status from Ordinary Membership.
- Applicants may claim for:
- a contribution of £60 towards the cost of bed and breakfast accommodation
- the cost of the Society Dinner
- Grants are limited to attendance at ONE only of the 2011 conferences listed below:
- Applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis. A maximum of 50 grants will be awarded each year.
- Claims received after the meeting will not be accepted.
- Applications must be made on the appropriate form. ONE copy of the completed application form must be submitted for consideration
Enquires to email@example.com | 0118 988 1807
Download an application form here
Applications should be submitted by post to Grants Office, SGM, Marlborough House, Basingstoke Road, Spencers Wood, Reading RG7 1AG, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 0118 988 5656.
Closing dates for applications:
Tallaght: 31 August 2011
York: 2 September 2011
Last modified 11 May 2011